Frequently Asked Questions:
What do you specialize in?Circle of Support specializes in maximizing the independence, self-sufficiency, and well-being of individuals with developmental disabilities.
What services do you provide?Our professionally trained staff teach a variety of skills to the children and adults we serve. We work to obtain all eligible benefits that our children and adults qualify for. Our services also encompass consultation from the following professionals: psychologists, Applied Behavior Analysis therapists, and registered nurses.
What age is your typical customer?
- We serve a diverse demographic of children and adults with developmental disabilities.
How can children/adults in Illinois qualify to receive services?Please contact a PAS (Pre-Admission Screening) Agency. The following are located around Chicago:
- • Chicago North and South Suburbs: Community Alternative Unlimited at (773) 867-4000
- • Chicago South: Community Service Options at (773) 471-4700
- • Southwest Suburbs: Suburban Access at (708) 799-9190
Does Circle of Support offer day training programs?
- We do not offer any day training programs. However, we do assist our customer in locating a day training program that meets their needs.